From Ross-Tech Wiki
00561 - Mixture Adaptation
00561 - Mixture Adaptation: Adaptation Limit (Add) Exceeded
- Engine Jolting
- Increased Fuel Consumption
- Poor Idling/Jolting
- Reduced Boost Pressure
- Mass Air Flow Sensor (G70) faulty
- Fuel Pressure too Low
- Leaks in Intake Air System and/or Exhaust System
- Injector(s) faulty (i.e. coked)
- Refuel Vehicle
- Check Fuel System Pressure
- Check Mass Air Flow Sensor (G70)
- Check Intake Air System and Exhaust System for Leaks
- Check Injection Quantity
- Check Injector(s)
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is Copyright © 2000-2010 by Ross-Tech LLC. All rights reserved.
"VCDS" is a Registered Trademark of Ross-Tech, LLC.
Ross-Tech is not affiliated with the Volkswagen Group in any way.