From Ross-Tech Wiki
(Redirected from 00927 - Terminal 30 (Right))
00927 - Terminal 30 (Right)
- Exterior Lights inoperative
- Electrical path issue
- Check Fuses, Wiring, Relays
- When found in MLB based BCMs (Address 09-Cent Electronics) such as the 4G Chassis A6 check the fuse that powers T17e/16 at J519.
- On 2012-2014 NAR market A6 models that happens to be fuse SD9 (30 Amp) but the fuse number/position needs to be checked per the Official Factory Repair Information.
- When found in Mk6 Golf (PQ35) based models using a 09-Cent. Elect./BCM (J519) module that contains Component: PQ35 check the fuse that powers terminal T52c/42 at J519. If the fuse is blown, fuse panel is melting (as per the next note) or Terminal 30 power is not getting to T52c/42 at J519 the vehicle will have this DTC in addition to numerous right side light bulb faults. Depending on the equipment of the vehicle components such as M8, M10, M2, M3, M17, M31, M31, M32, L23 and M7 may be powered via J519 on this Terminal 30 (Right) circuit.
- Wiring diagrams can be obtained from erWin directly: Official Factory Repair Information.
- When checking fuses, remove the fuse from the fuse block and visually inspect for hot spotting
|Click on thumbnail image to enlarge.|