From Ross-Tech Wiki
02426 - Brake Disk Left Rear; Not Reached
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) active
- Function Limitation
- Left Parking Brake Motor (V282) Power Supply faulty
- Left Parking Brake Motor (V282) faulty
- Clear Fault Codes
- Check Left Parking Brake Motor (V282) Power Supply
- Connect Battery Charger
- Check/Replace Left Parking Brake Motor (V282)
- Check Shut-Off Current, See Measuring Value Block (MVB) 003.1 & 003.2
- This Fault will be set if the Parking Brake Motor runs for 20 Seconds while the Shut-Off Current isn't reached and the Wheel can still be turned. A possible Scenario would be operating the Parking Brake without a Brake Disc being installed/present, i.e. no End Position is being defined and may result in Damage to the Parking Brake Motor.
- Make sure to cycle the Parking Brake a couple of times between checking for Fault Codes, this will ensure that the Control Module tests the related Components again.