From Ross-Tech Wiki
16395/P0011/000017 - Bank 1: Camshaft A (Intake): Retard Setpoint not Reached (Over-Advanced)
- Camshaft Adjustment Valve 1 (N205) faulty
- Fuel Pump Relay (J17) faulty
- Mechanical Timing not correct, including Chain and/or Belt timing.
- Check Camshaft Adjustment Valve 1 (N205)
- Check Fuel Pump Relay (J17)
- Check Mechanical Timing
- When found in Engine: 4.0l W8
- Check TPL 2010059(RoW)
- Check/Replace Oil Sieve in Timing Case (Camshaft Adjuster)
- When found in 2008 and newer VW 2.0T engine with a timing chain (example; CCTA and CBFA), please see:
- TT 01-15-08 for information about the intake camshaft, adjuster bridge and spool valve.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is Copyright © 2000-2010 by Ross-Tech LLC. All rights reserved.
"VCDS" is a Registered Trademark of Ross-Tech, LLC.
Ross-Tech is not affiliated with the Volkswagen Group in any way.