From Ross-Tech Wiki
16618/P0234/000564 - Boost Pressure Regulation: Limit Exceeded (Overboost Condition)
- Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) ON
- Boost Pressure too high
- Reduced Power Output
- Hoses incorrectly connected, disconnected, blocked or leaking
- Boost Pressure Control Valve (N75) faulty
- Boost Pressure Sensor (G31) faulty
- Turbo Charger stuck/faulty
- Check Charge Pressure Control System
- Perform Output Test (to check the Turbo Charger)
- Perform Basic Setting (to check the Charge Pressure Control)
- Perform Pressure Test to locate Leaks
- Check/Replace Boost Pressure Control Valve (N75)
- Check/Replace Boost Pressure Sensor (G31)
- Check/Replace Turbo Charger
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is Copyright © 2000-2010 by Ross-Tech LLC. All rights reserved.
"VCDS" is a Registered Trademark of Ross-Tech, LLC.
Ross-Tech is not affiliated with the Volkswagen Group in any way.