From Ross-Tech Wiki
16684/P0300/000768 - Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected
- Air Intake System leaking
- Fuel Supply faulty
- Injector(s) faulty
- Ignition Cable(s) and/or Spark Plug(s) faulty
- Ignition Coil(s) faulty
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve (N18) stuck/open
- Camshaft Position Sensor (G40) faulty
- Check Misfire Recognition
- Check Air Intake System
- Check Fuel Supply
- Check Injector(s) and Injector Sealing
- Check Ignition Cable(s) and Spark Plug(s)
- Check Ignition Coil(s)
- Check Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve (N18)
- Check Camshaft Position Sensor (G40)
- This DTC indicates that one or multiple cylinders are misfiring, but the ECU fails to identify the cylinder.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is Copyright © 2000-2010 by Ross-Tech LLC. All rights reserved.
"VCDS" is a Registered Trademark of Ross-Tech, LLC.
Ross-Tech is not affiliated with the Volkswagen Group in any way.