From Ross-Tech Wiki
16946/P0562/001378 - System Voltage: Too Low
- Wiring/Connectors from/to Control Module faulty
- Power Supply (Battery/Generator) faulty
- Check/Repair Wiring/Connectors from/to Control Module
- Check Power Supply (Battery/Generator)
- When found in an individual control module, it's most likely a local source (e.g. wiring/connectors).
- When found in multiple control modules at the same time, it's most likely a common source (e.g. ground spot, battery, generator).
- Intermittent codes are often stored during low outside temperature when the battery capacity goes down and may be ignored.
- Common with 00532 - Supply Voltage B+: Signal too Low stored in other control modules.
- When found in the 01-Engine controller in a RoW (Rest of World) market TDI VW Passat check TPI# 2022687.