From Ross-Tech Wiki
17501/P1093/004243 - Bank 1; Fuel Measuring System 2: Malfunction
- Power Loss
- Fuel Pressure insufficient/exceed/fluctuating
- Fuel Pump (High Pressure System) faulty
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve (N276) faulty
- Check Fuel Pressure (on FSI engines High and Low Fuel Pressure System)
- Check Fuel Pump (High Pressure System)
- Check Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve (N276)
- Check Fuel Filter and Filter in Fuel Pump Casing
- When found in 2.0l TFSI:
- Check Fuel Pressure
- Check TSB/TPI 2008753 (Rest of World), incompatibility between Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve (N276) and ECU software.
- When found in conjunction with Misfires and Lean fault codes, check RVUTB: 01-09-03 or 2018919 (NAR only) 2.0T (BPY), for updated Crankcase Breather Valve
- If the breather valve is faulty, full engine vacuum is typically found when removing the oil cap at idle.