From Ross-Tech Wiki
17958/P1550/005456 - Boost Pressure Control Valve (N75): Control Deviation
- Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) ON
- Engine misfiring/juddering/running rough
- Power Loss / Limp Mode
- Hoses/Pipes incorrectly connected, disconnected, blocked or leaking
- Charger Pressure Control faulty
- Solenoid Valve for Boost Pressure Control (N75) faulty
- Turbocharger faulty
- Vacuum Unit for Turbocharger faulty
- Check Hoses/Pipes to/between Components
- Check Charge Pressure Control
- Check Solenoid Valve for Boost Pressure Control (N75)
- Check Turbocharger
- Check Vacuum Unit for Turbocharger
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is Copyright © 2000-2010 by Ross-Tech LLC. All rights reserved.
"VCDS" is a Registered Trademark of Ross-Tech, LLC.
Ross-Tech is not affiliated with the Volkswagen Group in any way.