From Ross-Tech Wiki
18017/P1609/005641 - Crash Shut-Down Activated
- Fault Code cannot be cleared
- Crash Signal activated (i.e. Accident with Airbag Deployment)
- Set Readiness, the Fault Code should be cleared automatically during this Process.
- In case of an Accident the Airbag Control Module sends a Crash Signal which orders the Engine Control Module to stop the Engine. In Addition this Fault Code will be stored. The Engine may be restarted after cycling the Ignition, the Fault Code should not have any further Influence.
- When this DTC is found in a EPS_TRW_ALow 44-Steering Assist module registered users can: