From Ross-Tech Wiki
18106/P1698/005784 - Please Check DTC Memory of Steering Wheel Electronics
- Cruise Control not Working
- Fault Code stored in Steering Wheel Electronics
- Check Steering Wheel Electronics for Fault Codes
- Often seen in combination with 00895 being stored in Steering Wheel Electronics.
- When found after a Cruise Control Retrofit verify the 16-Steering Wheel electronics to 01-Engine control module CCS (GRA) wiring is installed and connected to the proper terminal at the Engine side.
- Due to the variations of the engine configurations the pin location are not standardized and the factory wiring diagrams should be used for the specific application.