Audi A6 (4B) Headlight Aim Control (Dynamic Light)
- 00001 = Audi A8 (4D - Facelift)
- 00005 = Skoda Superb (3U) FWD
- 00006 = Skoda Superb (3U) AWD
- 00007 = VW Passat (3B) FWD
- 00008 = VW Passat (3B) AWD
- 00020 = Audi A6 V8 (4B)
- 00030 = Audi A6 Allroad (4B)
- 00040 = Audi A6 FWD (4B - Facelift)
- 00050 = Audi A6 Quattro (4B - Facelift)
- 00060 = Audi A4 (8E)
- 00070 = Audi A4 Cabrio/Coupé (8E)
- Vehicle must be parked on level ground and settled on its suspension
[55 - Xenon Range]
[Basic Settings - 04]
- The meas. block field now shows "Wait" and should switch to "Adjust Headlights" then (this may take up to 10 seconds).
- Adjust the headlights using their manual adjusting screws as referenced against a suitable aiming target.
Scroll [Up] to Group 002
- The adjustment should now be learned.
[Done, Go Back]
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]
- If the Basic Settings cannot be completed it may be due to faulty level sensors or wiring. Check the measuring block readings for plausible readings on level ground. These sensors normally operate on a 0 to 5 Volt range and values at either extreme typically indicate a problem.
- There have been reports of lowered vehicles displaying an error message in either Basic Settings group 001 or 002. If the vehicle height sensor(s) are bottomed out, it may be necessary to bend the sensor bracket to allow normal adjustment to occur. Also, check to make sure that the sensor arms do not have their pivots facing the wrong direction as shown in this thread: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2383036