From Ross-Tech Wiki
P1065 - Fuel Pressure Regulation: Regulation Discrepancy
- Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) active
- Engine performance issues
- Fuel Pressure too High or Low
- Mechanical Deficiency of Hardware (worn or missing parts)
- Missing Basic Settings or Adaptation after installing replacement parts.
- When found in a CR TDI see common issues related to 16471/P0087/000135
- The following Basic Settings resolved this DTC in a 2011 CAHA 2.0 TDI after replacement of N290 and all damaged fuel system parts:
- [*IDE02703*] Reset learned values quant. meter. unit and press. contr. valve
- The EDC required the Security Access code shown in the pop-up balloon before the Basic Setting group was available.
- That Basic Settings was performed Key On, Engine Off.