VW Golf (1K) Brake Electronics (MK70)
- +0000001 = Audi A3 (8P) / Seat Altea (5P) / Seat Leon (1P) / VW Golf/Jetta (1K) / Skoda Octavia (1Z)
- +0000065 = VW Touran (1T)
- +0000082 = VW Caddy (2K)
- +0000097 = VW Eos (1F)
- +0000640 = Standard Suspension
- Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPMS):
- +0000000 = with ABS based Tire Pressure Monitoring (PR-7K1/7K6)
- +0016384 = without ABS based Tire Pressure Monitoring (PR-7K0/7K4/7K8)
Notes: See production codes on car data plate. Coding is the sum of the individual options.
Sensor for Steering Angle (G85)
For Continental/Teves Brake Electronics MK70, the basic setting needs to be carried out in the Steering Assist control module.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset
- Ignition ON
[03 - Brake Electronics]
[Basic Settings - 04]
Activate the Basic Setting.
[Done, Go Back]
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]
- The Tire Pressure Monitoring Lamp (K220) should blink.
- Now check the Tire Pressure and correct it if necessary.
- Press and Hold the Tire Pressure Monitoring Button (E492) AND the ASR/ESP Button (E256) for 2 Seconds.
- A short Tone should sound after pressing/holding these buttons for 2 Seconds and the blinking should change to a permanent lit Tire Pressure Monitoring Lamp (K220).
- The Reset is now done and as soon as you let the buttons go the Tire Pressure Monitoring Lamp (K220) should go OFF.