Channel 000: Reset
The Reset is being performed when one or more Motors are not operational OR one of the following Part has been replaced.
- Motor(s) or Sensor(s) in the Seat
- Motor(s) or Sensor(s) of the Seatbelt Adjustment
- Motor(s) or Sensor(s) of the electrical adjustable Steering Column
- Simply save Channel 000 to perform the Reset. After a successful Reset all Position Sensors should show a value of 30000.
- To re-initialize the System move the Back Rest forward using the Buttons, until Measuring Value Block (MVB) 008.4 shows learned.
Channel 060: Easy Entry
- 0 = Easy Entry inactive
- 1 = Easy Entry active