From Ross-Tech Wiki
00927 - Terminal 30 (Right)
- Exterior Lights inoperative
- Electrical path issue
- Check Fuses, Wiring, Relays
- When found in Mk6 Golf (PQ35) based models using a 09-Cent. Elect./BCM (J519) module that contains Component: PQ35 check the fuse that powers terminal T52c/42 at J519. If the fuse is blown, fuse panel is melting (as per the next note) or Terminal 30 power is not getting to T52c/42 at J519 the vehicle will have this DTC in addition to numerous right side light bulb faults. Depending on the equipment of the vehicle components such as M8, M10, M2, M3, M17, M31, M31, M32, L23 and M7 may be powered via J519 on this Terminal 30 (Right) circuit.
- Wiring diagrams can be obtained from erWin directly: Official Factory Repair Information.
- When checking fuses, remove the fuse from the fuse block and visually inspect for hot spotting
|Click on thumbnail image to enlarge.|