01325 - Control Module for Tire Pressure Monitoring (J502)
01325 - Control Module for Tire Pressure Monitoring (J502) : No or Incorrect Basic Setting / Adaptation
- Malfunction Indicator (MIL) / Tire Pressure Warning Lamp active
- Tire Pressure Monitoring not operating
- Tire Pressure Monitoring (J502) incorrectly coded
- Low battery voltage can cause this fault code
- Check Tire Pressure Monitoring (J502) Coding
- Check the battery and test drive the vehicle
Direct TPMS (With a diagnostic capable 65-Tire Pressure Monitoring control module)
- When found in Golf based models such as the VW Passat, Jetta, Eos, Tiguan and Golf with Direct TPMS:
- Check Coding and perform Adaptation per the Tire Pressure Monitoring page.
- 2010 Model year Golf and GTI vehicles in the US Market may require a flash update to prevent reoccurring corrupted specified pressures after low voltage conditions. Contact your local VW dealer with the VIN to see if any service actions/recalls are open.
Indirect TPMS (TPMS functions are handled by the ABS)
- When found in Golf based models such as the VW Passat, Jetta, Eos, Tiguan and Golf with indirect TPMS:
- Check tire pressure, use TPMS reset button or MFA menu and test drive per the description in the owner's manual or repair manual.
- VW Passat (3C) and CC (35) with control module part numbers; 3AA 614 109 AB, 3AA 614 109 AC, 3AA 614 109 AD and 3AA 614 109 AE may have a flash update available for false fault codes. RoW (Rest of World) TPI # 2029827 includes the following DTCs: 00301 and 01325
- VW Jetta, Beetle and Beetle Convertible with MK60EC1 ABS control modules numbers; 1K0 907 379 BM and 1K0 907 379 BS may have a flash update for model years 2014-2015. US Market RVU # 45D7 (TPMS/ESC Software (FED_EMS) includes the following DTCs: 00778 and 01325
All TPMS Systems
- The Official Factory Repair Information, vehicle owner's manual, TPMS labels on the chassis and PR Code information will provide additional information.
01325 - Control Module for Tire Pressure Monitoring (J502) : No Signal/Communication
- When found in 2014-2015 Golf Mk6 based vehicles with MK60EC1 ABS check applicable TSBs and recalls. The following part numbers are noted for setting this DTC prior to the dealer level software updates:
- 1K0 907 379 BM with problematic software level 0163 and 0164
- 1K0 907 379 BS with problematic software level 0165
- NAR (North American Region) Market Jetta, Beetle and Beetle Convertible see the 45D7 recall
- RoW (Rest of World) market Jetta and Beetle see TPI: 2037662 (or 2038535)
- Regardless of market the module will show 1K0 907 379 BS with software level 0166 (or higher) after the update was performed.
- Fault codes in the Parking Brake module can cause the 01325 fault code in the ABS module.