From Ross-Tech Wiki
Revision as of 14:37, 4 June 2012 by Jef (Created page with "__FORCETOC__ == 01577 - Turn-Off due to Over-Temp: Upper Limit Exceeded == ==== Possible Symptoms ==== * Air Ride Suspension bleeds down ==== Possible Causes ==== * Air l...")
01577 - Turn-Off due to Over-Temp: Upper Limit Exceeded
- Air Ride Suspension bleeds down
- Air leak in Air Ride Suspension System
- Locate and repair air leak
- On vehicles with Air Ride Suspension, a leak in the system will cause the Air Compressor Motor to run too long and flag this code.
- This code can also be flagged in other control modules, Headlight Range Control for example. In these cases, it can be a failed motor or mechanical binding.