From Ross-Tech Wiki
16471/P0087/000135 - Fuel Rail/System Pressure: Too Low
- Power Loss
- Fuel Pressure too Low
- Check Measuring Values for Fuel Pressure
- Check for bent/squeezed Fuel Lines
- Check Low Fuel Pressure System for Leaks
- Check Fuel Filter & Filter in Fuel Pump
- Check the Fuel Quantity supplied by the Fuel Pump
- When found in 2.0l TFSI:
- Check Fuel Pressure
- Check TSB 2027458/01-11-19 (VW NAR), for an improved Fuel Pressure Sensor (G410)
- Check TSB 2015153/15-11-03 (VW NAR), for a worn Intake Cam Shaft (superseded TSB 15-10-02, 15-11-01 and 15-11-02).
- Check TPI 2014143 (VW RoW), for a worn Intake Cam Shaft.
- Check TPI 2014909 (Audi RoW), for a worn Intake Cam Shaft. Does NOT list the the Audi A6 (4F) BPJ Engine but it is effected as well.
- When found on 2009 Audi 3.2 FSI AVS Engines, if DTC 000022/P0016 is flagged, please see TSB 15-09-04.
- When found on Common Rail TDI engines, please see TSB 01-10-11 (TPI 2023624)