From Ross-Tech Wiki
Revision as of 16:43, 29 May 2015 by Jef (Created page with "== 16600/P0216 - Commencement of Injection Valve (N108): Circuit Malfunction == ==== Possible Symptoms ==== * Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) active * Reduced fuel economy...")
16600/P0216 - Commencement of Injection Valve (N108): Circuit Malfunction
- Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) active
- Reduced fuel economy and engine performance
- Electrical Path Issue with N108
- Mechanical issue with N108
- Mechanical issue with Injection Pump
- Ohm test N108 and wiring harness, see factory repair manual
- Replace failed N108 or failed Injection Pump.
- N108 for the ALH engine should be between 12 to 20 ohms.
- If air is getting sucked into the fuel supply, this can cause the P0216. Check for cracks at the fuel pick up in the fuel tank, and at the fittings for the fuel filter.