From Ross-Tech Wiki
16600/P0216 - Commencement of Injection Valve (N108): Circuit Malfunction
- Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) active
- Reduced fuel economy and engine performance
- Electrical Path Issue with N108
- Mechanical issue with N108
- Mechanical issue with Injection Pump
- Ohm test N108 and wiring harness, see factory repair manual
- Replace failed N108 or failed Injection Pump.
- For the ALH engine
- The N108 should be between 12 to 20 ohms.
- With the engine at idle and up to operating temperature, go into Basic Settings group 004. Field 3 should should read between 7.0 to 9.0 degrees, then about 10 seconds later drop to 3.0 to 5.0 degrees.
- If air is getting sucked into the fuel supply, this can cause the P0216. Check for cracks at the fuel pick up in the fuel tank, and at the fittings for the fuel filter.