Difference between revisions of "18437/P2005/008197"
From Ross-Tech Wiki
m (Sebastian1 moved page 18437/P2005/008197 - Intake Manifold Flap; Bank 2: Stuck Open to 18437/P2005/008197)
Latest revision as of 07:46, 28 April 2022
18437/P2005/008197 - Intake Manifold Flap; Bank 2: Stuck Open
- Vacuum leak
- Faulty Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor1 (G512)
- Intake Manifold Runner binding or sticking
- Replaced failed vacuum line
- Check Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor 2 (G512) and wiring, see repair manual
- Check Intake Manifold Flap
- Use Output Test
- Perform Basic Setting (Switch Ignition OFF between Output Test and Basic Setting)
- When found in 2012-2016 Audi with 3.0 TFSI, please see TPI 2050329
- Vacuum operated water pump may draw excessive vacuum causing intake manifold flaps to malfunction. Updated vacuum hose for water pump.