Difference between revisions of "18438/P2006/008198"
From Ross-Tech Wiki
(Created page with '== 18438/P2006/008189 - Intake Manifold Runner Control Stuck Closed, Bank 1 == ==== Possible Symptoms ==== * MIL On * Reduction of power at higher RPMs ==== Possible Causes =…')
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== 18438/P2006/- Intake Manifold Runner Control Stuck Closed, Bank 1 ==
Revision as of 10:32, 8 December 2010
18438/P2006/008198 - Intake Manifold Runner Control Stuck Closed, Bank 1
- MIL On
- Reduction of power at higher RPMs
- Vacuum leak
- Faulty Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor1 (G336)
- Intake Manifold Runner binding or sticking
- Replace failed vacuum line
- Check Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor 1 (G336) and wiring, see repair manual.
- When found in 2005 - 2008 Audi A4 and A6 with 3.2L FSI engines, please see TSB 2019485/1.