From Ross-Tech Wiki
009305/P2459 - Diesel Particulate Filer: Regeneration Frequency
- MIL on
- Heavy loads on engine (towing)
- Short trips in cold weather
- Faulty Exhaust Pressure Sensors (G450/G451)
- Change driving habits.
- Inspect Exhaust Pressure Sensors (G450/G451) as per factory repair manual.
- Depending on driving habits, soot can build up quickly in the DPF, thus requiring more frequent regenerations than normal.
- With CBEA and CJAA engines, the factory documentation may show the wrong part location for the Exhaust Pressure Sensor 1 (G450). This sensor is in a foil pouch just behind the oil cap.