From Ross-Tech Wiki
Revision as of 15:09, 20 January 2012 by Jef (Created page with '__FORCETOC__ == 009305/P2459 - Diesel Particulate Filer: Regeneration Frequency == ==== Possible Symptoms ==== * MIL on ==== Possible Causes ==== * Heavy loads on engine (…')
009305/P2459 - Diesel Particulate Filer: Regeneration Frequency
- MIL on
- Heavy loads on engine (towing)
- Short trips in cold weather
- Faulty Exhaust Pressure Sensors (G450/G451)
- Change driving habits.
- Inspect Exhaust Pressure Sensors (G450/G451) as per factory repair manual.
- Depending on driving habits, soot can build up quickly in the DPF, thus requiring more frequent regenerations than normal.