Audi A3 (8P) Headlight Aim Control (Xenon Plus)
- 0000001 = Audi A3 (8P) Front-Wheel-Drive (FWD)
- 0000002 = Audi A3 (8P) All-Wheel-Drive (AWD)
- 0000003 = Audi A6 (4F) with Steel Suspension
- 0000004 = Audi A6 (4F) with Air Suspension
- 0000005 = Audi A4 (8E)
- 0000006 = Audi A8 (4E)
- 0000007 = Audi Q7 (4L) with Steel Suspension
- 0000008 = Audi Q7 (4L) with Air Suspension
- 0000009 = Audi TT (8J) with Steel Suspension and Front-Wheel-Drive (FWD)
- 0000010 = Audi TT (8J) with Steel Suspension and All-Wheel-Drive (AWD)
- 0000011 = Audi TT (8J) with Magnetic Ride
Channel 010: Tourist Solution
When driving in countries where driving is performed on the opposite side as in the native country the headlights must be changed over to avoid blinding the oncoming traffic. When active/enabled the Fault Code 02988 will be stored.
- 0 = Disabled
- 1 = Enabled
Note: Only supported for 8P0-907-357-C @ 0020 or newer! Earlier versions require a mechanical Adjustment as described in the Factory Repair Manual.
[55 - Xenon Range]
[Basic Settings - 04]
Activate the Basic Setting.
- The meas. block field now shows "Wait" and should switch to "Adjust Headlights" then (this may take up to 10 seconds).
- Adjust the headlights using their manual adjusting screws as referenced against a suitable aiming target.
The adjustment should now be learned.
[Done, Go Back]
Don't forget to check/clear fault codes afterwards.
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]