From Ross-Tech Wiki
B2010 - No Basic Setting
- Basic Setting lost
- Perform Basic Setting
- See Vehicle specific Diagnostic Procedures for Details
- When found in the VW Touareg (7P) Trunk Electronics 6D control module perform the Rear Lid relearn.
- When found in the VW Touareg (7P) Parking Brake 53 control module review the following forum post:
- When found in the BA-Motor Mounts (J931) control module (typically in conjunction with B2005) on 4G Chassis S6/S7/RS7 with 4.0T engine see:
- NAR (North American) Market TPI 2036392
- RoW (Rest of World) Market TPI 2036309
- Those TPIs discuss Audi SVM code BAA001 for the flash update in addition to a mechanical adjustment and Basic Setting procedure. The RoW document includes the S8 model.
- When found in an UDS EPB system, perform Basic Settings Start of operations.
- When found in RoW market UDS protocol 17-Instrument clusters, check the service related Adaptation channels. This thread should add clarity: https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?1874-Audi-Q3-fault-code-1048578-No-Basic-Setting