Official Factory Repair Information
Official Factory Repair Information for VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda and VAG based Bentley products is available directly from the manufacturers. erWin does include Repair Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) / Technical Product Information (TPI), Vehicle Identification (by VIN) and much more. These sources are broken down by vehicle market including RoW and NAR:
The RoW (Rest of World) market vehicles use the following sources to purchase a subscription to the appropriate erWin websites:
The NAR (North American Region) including USA and Canadian market vehicles use the following sources to purchase a subscription to the appropriate erWin websites:
NAR (North American Region) Notes:
- Customers with 2009 and older NAR market vehicles may find Bentley Publisher's Repair Manuals in DVD format helpful: Bentley Repair Manuals.
- Sources such as Bentley Publisher's SSP (Self-Study Programs) are not a substitute for factory repair manuals but they are extremely helpful:
Immobilizer and Pass-Thru (J2534) Notes:
- erWin offers some Immobilizer operation solutions to independent repair facilities using one of the authorized Pass-Thru (J2534) devices on their list. Additional subscription based information can be obtained using the main erWin portal or any of the brand/market specific links above. Some of these operations include Immobilizer 4C and newer component adaptation and flash updates that are available with a specific Pass-Thru TSB/TPI. For 2010 or newer models, it should be possible to use ODIS  to perform immobilizer operations using either a Pass-Thru (J2534) device or one of VW's proprietary tools such as a VAS 6154 (WLAN-enabled), VAS 5054 (wireless via Bluetooth) or VAS 5055 (cable via USB connection). VCDS is NOT able to be used as a Pass-Thru and as explained on the Immobilizer Page, even if you have PIN code(s), VCDS is not able to perform most procedures in challenge-type Immobilizer systems.
Parts Catalog and Vehicle Information:
- partslink24 is the official Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda Parts Catalog for independent shops as well as private individuals. It does allow Vehicle Identification (via VIN) and highlights compatible parts accordingly. In addition it allows you to retrieve the complete production code information for a car (via VIN). These PR-Codes come in very handy for coding control modules, retrofits and other procedures.
- Bosch Repair Manuals and Other Literature can be purchased from Bentley Publisher's: