Difference between revisions of "P053F/001343"
From Ross-Tech Wiki
(Created page with "== P053F/001343 - Fuel Pressure too Low during Cold Start == ==== Possible Symptoms ==== * Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) ON ==== Possible Causes ==== * Fault code wil...")
Revision as of 11:15, 16 January 2020
P053F/001343 - Fuel Pressure too Low during Cold Start
- Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) ON
- Fault code will typically set when the difference between Actual and Specified Rail pressure is 15-Bar or 1.50-MPa
- Poor fuel quantity delivery.
- Fault with the G247-Rail Fuel Pressure Sensor, wiring, connections, etc.
- Fault with the N276-Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve, power, ground, connections, etc.
- Check the in-tank fuel pressure with a mechanical gauge during startup.
- Check the Advanced Measuring Values for Rail pressures
- Check power supply at the N276-Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve
- Check the G247-Rail Fuel Pressure Sensor
- ECM may also have stored in memory, P0088 - Fuel Rail/System Pressure: Too High.
- With the 1.8L/2.0L engines, if fault code P0016 - Bank 1: Camshaft Position Sensor (G40)/Engine Speed Sensor (G28): Incorrect Correlation is also stored, please use this Ross-Tech forum page to verify engine timing is correct.