From Ross-Tech Wiki
P119A/004506 - Fuel Pressure Sensor (G247) : Malfunction
- Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) active
- Reduced fuel economy and engine performance
- Faulty Fuel Pressure Sensor (G247)
- Wiring and/or Connector(s) from/to Fuel Pressure Sensor (G247)
- Faulty HPFP
- Replace Fuel Pressure Sensor (G247)
- Check Wiring and/or Connector(s) from/to Fuel Pressure Sensor (G247)
- Replace HPFP
- The Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve (N276) or Fuel Metering valve (N290) on the HPFP can fail.
- (N276) Fuel Pressure Regulating Valve resistance should be approximately 25 to 35 Ω
- (N290) Fuel Metering valve resistance should be approximately 450 to 1000 Ω
- If found with a TFSI engine and 16555/P0171/000369 - Fuel Trim; Bank 1: System Too Lean is also flagged, this could be caused by a failed rear main seal.