Difference between revisions of "P189C/006300"
From Ross-Tech Wiki
Latest revision as of 08:29, 2 December 2013
P189C/006300 - Function Restriction due to Insufficient Pressure Build-Up
- Unable to complete Basic Settings, fault will not clear from Transmission Control Module.
- Faulty wiring.
- Faulty connections.
- Faulty Fuse(s).
- Faulty Mechatronic Unit, (V401-Hydraulic pump motor)
- Check/repair/replace faulty wiring/connections.
- Check/replace faulty fuse(s).
- Replace faulty Mechatronic Unit.
- On the 7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission (DSG/0AM) transmission check for battery power at Pin 9 of the 25-Pin connector.
- Once an effective repair has been completed, clear faults from Transmission Control Module and set Basic Settings.