- Doors, hood and rear lid closed
- Engine at idle, parking brake set
- Parked on level surface
- Metric tape measure
[34 - Level Control]
[Security Access - 16]
- If the Security Access code does not work, try 31564 in [Login - 11] or [Coding II - 11]
[Adaption - 10]
Channel 01 (front left)
- A message of "Wait" will be displayed while the right height is adjusted.
- When message changes to "Value", you can now take your measurement of Left Front wheel.
- Input the new value in millimeters.
Channel 02 (front right)
Channel 03 (rear left)
Channel 04 (rear right)
Channel 05 (front left) [Read]
new value 1 [Test]
[Done, Go Back]
Notes: how to take measurements Insert photo
Audi A6 (4F) (PR-1BK): 386 mm (front) and 384 mm (rear)
Audi A6 (4F) Allroad (PR-1BY): 388 mm (front) and 380 mm (rear)
Audi A8 (4E) standard suspension (PR-1BK): 416 mm (front) and 398 mm (rear) Audi A8/S8 (4E) sport suspension (PR-2MA/2MB): 396 mm (front) and 378 mm (rear)
Audi Q7 (4L): 449 mm (front) and 465 mm (rear)
VW Phaeton (3D) RoW (Rest of World): 407 mm (front) and 401 mm (rear) VW Phaeton (3D) NAR (North American Region): 417 mm (front) and 411 (rear)
VW Touareg (7L) standard: 497 mm (front) and 502 mm (rear) VW Touareg (7L) offroad: 488 mm (front) and 498 mm (rear)
North American Phaeton owners: Please read a very detailed alternate procedure here
The above values are NOT what you enter into each Adaptation channel. You need to enter the ACTUAL MEASURED VALUES from each corner of the car as explained below.