From Ross-Tech Wiki
- When found in 2.0l TFSI:
- Check Fuel Pressure
- Check TSB 2027458/01-11-19 (VW NAR), for an improved Fuel Pressure Sensor (G410)
- Check TSB 2015153/15-11-03 (VW NAR), for a worn Intake Cam Shaft (superseded TSB 15-10-02, 15-11-01 and 15-11-02).
- Check TPI 2014143 (VW RoW), for a worn Intake Cam Shaft.
- Check TPI 2014909 (Audi RoW), for a worn Intake Cam Shaft. This TPI does NOT list the the Audi A6 (4F) BPJ Engine even though it is effected as well, so check for a worn Intake Cam Shaft of these too!
- When found on 2009 Audi 3.2 FSI AVS Engines, if DTC 000022/P0016 is flagged, please see TSB 15-09-04.
- When found in any model with a Gasoline engine that has a faulty in-tank fuel pump make sure the brand new or revised fuel pump does not require a cap per the dealer parts catalog! Failure to install a cap (such as part number example: 8E0-201-263-G) when necessary may result in a serious safety concern!