From Ross-Tech Wiki
- North American Market (NAR) specific notes:
- When found in 2009 Audi A4, A5 or Q5 with 3.2FSI AVE Engines, please see TSB 15-09-04.
- When found in 2008 and newer VW/Audi 2.0T engine with a timing chain (example; CCTA and CBFA), please see:
- Audi Volkswagen - 2.0L Chain Drive - P0016 Cam/Crank correlation check
- The photos in this album are from a faulty spool valve (control valve) in a 2012 Jetta with CBFA 2.0T.
- TT 01-15-08 for information about the intake camshaft, adjuster bridge and spool valve.
- Technical Bulletin 2045454
- TSB 15-12-01 or TPI 2028302 for no-start timing chain related problems.