From Ross-Tech Wiki
00003 - Control Module
00003 - Control Module: Defective
- Control Module faulty
- Control Module Software Issue
- Check Control Module
- Check for Control Module Software Update
- Replace Control Module
- When found in Radio OR Radio Navigation System, check Measuring Value Block (MVB) 025.1 for Details.
- Measuring Value Block 025.1 (MVB) may not be supported by all Radios OR Radio Navigation Systems.
- When found in Audi A8/S8 (4E): Audi A8 (4E) Brake Electronics, this Fault Code may have been stored after performing an Output Test in the Brake Electronics Control Module w/o following the proper Instructions. To clear this Fault Code, please perform/repeat the following Steps 3 (THREE) times:
- Switch the Ignition OFF for 5 Seconds, then Switch it ON again.
- Clear Fault Codes in Brake Electronics Control Module.
00003 - Control Module: No or Incorrect Basic Setting / Adaptation
- Basic Setting(s) not performed
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is Copyright © 2000-2010 by Ross-Tech LLC. All rights reserved.
"VCDS" is a Registered Trademark of Ross-Tech, LLC.
Ross-Tech is not affiliated with the Volkswagen Group in any way.