From Ross-Tech Wiki
00668 - Supply Voltage Terminal 30
00668 - Supply Voltage Terminal 30: Signal Outside Specifications
00668 - Supply Voltage Terminal 30: Implausible Signal
- Fuse(s) faulty
- Wiring/Connectors from/to Control Module faulty
- Power Supply (Battery/Generator) faulty
- Check Fuse(s)
- Check/Repair Wiring/Connectors from/to Control Module
- Check Power Supply (Battery/Generator)
- When found in an individual control module, it's most likely a local source (e.g. wiring/connectors).
- When found in multiple control modules at the same time, it's most likely a common source (e.g. ground spot, battery, generator).
- Intermittent codes are often stored during low outside temperature when the battery capacity goes down and may be ignored.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is Copyright © 2000-2010 by Ross-Tech LLC. All rights reserved.
"VCDS" is a Registered Trademark of Ross-Tech, LLC.
Ross-Tech is not affiliated with the Volkswagen Group in any way.