From Ross-Tech Wiki
00934 - Electric Window Motor; Rear Left (V26)
00934 - Electric Window Motor; Rear Left (V26): No or Incorrect Basic Setting / Adaptation
- Window Automatic Run not working
- Pinch Protection limited
- Automatic Run & Pinch Protection not adapted
- Incorrect Window Motor / Door control module installed
- Adapt Automatic Run & Pinch Protection (see Special Notes)
- Verify the correct Window Motor(s) / Door control module(s) are installed
- Pinch Protection Adaptation
- Make sure the window in question is completely closed.
- Use the driver door window buttons to operate the window(s).
- Roll down the window and keep holding the button down for 2 additional seconds after the window is already fully opened.
- Roll up the window and keep holding the button up for 2 additional seconds after the window is already fully closed.
- Now test the window automatic.