From Ross-Tech Wiki
01045 - Tiptronic Switch (F189)
01045 - Tiptronic Switch (F189): Implausible Signal
- Gear position (PRINDLE) positions on dash are all illuminated
- Transmission will not shift manually when slid into the +/- selection
- Wiring problem
- Tiptronic switch F189 faulty
- Tiptronic magnet housing alignment problem
- Check wiring and connections according as per wiring diagram(s)
- Check Tiptronic Recognition Measuring Blocks. (MB 012 on 09G trans)
- Check Tiptronic switch F189
- When found in the New Beetle 6-Speed Automatic Transmission (09G):
- Check TSB 37-07-07 for Tiptronic magnet housing alignment procedure.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is Copyright © 2000-2010 by Ross-Tech LLC. All rights reserved.
"VCDS" is a Registered Trademark of Ross-Tech, LLC.
Ross-Tech is not affiliated with the Volkswagen Group in any way.