From Ross-Tech Wiki
02432 - Supply Voltage for Left Parking Brake Motor (V282)
02432 - Supply Voltage for Left Parking Brake Motor (V282): Electrical Fault in Circuit
02432 - Supply Voltage for Left Parking Brake Motor (V282): Open Circuit
- Parking Brake Warning Light active/flashing
- Wiring/Connectors from/to Left Parking Brake Motor (V282) faulty
- Left Parking Brake Motor (V282) Power Supply faulty
- Left Parking Brake Motor/Caliper (V282) faulty
- Check Wiring/Connectors from/to Left Parking Brake Motor (V282)
- Check Left Parking Brake Motor and (V282) Power Supply
- Perform Terminal 30 Reset
- Remove Fuse(s) for a short Time.
- When found in VW Passat (3C): Parking Brake:
- Clear Fault Codes with Engine running (to ensure proper Voltage Supply). When checking Voltage with this Fault Code stored, the Module may not output Power to the Motor. Try clearing Fault Codes and Operating the EPB as mentioned below before testing again.
- Switch Ignition OFF for about 10 Seconds
- Start the Engine and keep it running while trying to clear Fault Codes.
- Press the Parking Brake Button (E538) in 5 Second Intervals.
- Check TPI 2013530 (Rest of World) or TSB 2015075/01-07-47 (North American Region) for possible Control Module Software Update which corrects Low Voltage Sensitivity. This Update can be considered mandatory if you have these Fault Codes stored!
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is Copyright © 2000-2010 by Ross-Tech LLC. All rights reserved.
"VCDS" is a Registered Trademark of Ross-Tech, LLC.
Ross-Tech is not affiliated with the Volkswagen Group in any way.