From Ross-Tech Wiki
02546 - Steering Limit Stop: No or Incorrect Basic Setting / Adaptation
- No or Incorrect Basic Setting / Adaptation
- Perform Steering Limit Stop Adaptation
- Make sure the Ignition is ON and the Engine is Running.
- Center Steering Wheel (±10°) and hold it centered for about 5 Seconds.
- Turn Steering Wheel completely to the Left and hold there for about 10 Seconds.
- Turn Steering Wheel completely to the Right and hold there for about 10 Seconds.
- Center Steering Wheel (±10°).
- Switch Engine and Ignition OFF.
- Switch Ignition ON.
- Wait about 5 Seconds.
- Steering Assist Warning Lamp should turn OFF (If it doesn't, perform a short Test Drive).
- When this DTC will not clear in Mk70 and MK60 ESP equipped (1K) Golf models see the WSS (Wheel Speed Sensor) notes Here.
- The Steering Limit Stop Adaptation page contains several additional notes if the procedure is not successful.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is Copyright © 2000-2010 by Ross-Tech LLC. All rights reserved.
"VCDS" is a Registered Trademark of Ross-Tech, LLC.
Ross-Tech is not affiliated with the Volkswagen Group in any way.