From Ross-Tech Wiki
16706/P0322/000802 - Engine Speed Sensor (G28): No Signal
- Engine shuts off
- Engine doesn't start
- Speedometer inoperative
- Glow Plug Indicator Lamp (K29) flashes
- Engine Speed Sensor (G28) loose
- Engine Speed Sensor (G28) faulty
- Check Engine Speed Sensor (G28)
- The Engine Speed Sensor (G28) is also used as a reference sensor for the crankshaft position.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is Copyright © 2000-2010 by Ross-Tech LLC. All rights reserved.
"VCDS" is a Registered Trademark of Ross-Tech, LLC.
Ross-Tech is not affiliated with the Volkswagen Group in any way.