From Ross-Tech Wiki
18502/P2070/008304 - Intake Manifold Tuning Valve (Bank 1): Stuck Open
- Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) ON
- Reduction of power at higher RPMs
- Vacuum leak
- Faulty Intake Manifold Tuning (IMT) Valve Position Sensor (G513)
- Intake Manifold Runner binding or sticking
- Replace failed vacuum line
- Check Intake Manifold Tuning (IMT) Valve Position Sensor (G513) and wiring, see repair manual.
- When found in 2005 - 2008 Audi A4 and A6 with 3.2L FSI engines, please see TSB 24-08-76 (TPI 2019485/1)
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is Copyright © 2000-2010 by Ross-Tech LLC. All rights reserved.
"VCDS" is a Registered Trademark of Ross-Tech, LLC.
Ross-Tech is not affiliated with the Volkswagen Group in any way.