From Ross-Tech Wiki
18619/P2187/008583 - Bank 1; System too Lean at Idle
- Injectors leak/blocked
- Air Intake Leak (after MAF)
- Exhaust Leak
- Check Mass Air Flow Sensor (G70)
- Check Injector(s)
- Check Fuel Pump
- Check Activated Charcoal Filter (EVAP) System Solenoid Valve 1 (N80)
- When found in the NAR 2.0T (BPY) check RVUTB: 01-09-03 or 2018919 for updated Crankcase Breather Valve
- If the breather valve is faulty, full engine vacuum is typically found when removing the oil cap at idle.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is Copyright © 2000-2010 by Ross-Tech LLC. All rights reserved.
"VCDS" is a Registered Trademark of Ross-Tech, LLC.
Ross-Tech is not affiliated with the Volkswagen Group in any way.