Audi A6 (4F) Central Electronics
- 0?xxxxx: Steering Column Memory
- 0 = Steering Column Memory not installed or manual Steering Column
- 1 = Steering Column Memory installed
- 0x?xxxx: Footwell Lightning
- 0 = Footwell Lightning using Light Bulbs
- 1 = Footwell Lightning using LED's
- 0xx?xxx: Headlight Type
- 0 = Halogen Headlights w/o Headlight Washer System
- 1 = Halogen Headlights with Headlight Washer System
- 2 = Bi-Xenon Headlights
- 3 = Bi-Xenon Headlights with AFS
- 4 = Bi-Xenon Headlights w/o Headlight Washer System
- 5 = LED Daytime Running Lights with Headlight Washer System
- 6 = LED Daytime Running Lights w/o Headlight Washer System
- 0xxx?xx: Automatic Driving Light
- 0 = w/o Automatic Driving Light (Auto)
- 1 = with Automatic Driving Light (Auto) with Rain/Light Sensor (G397)
- 0xxxx?x: Daytime Running Lights
- 0 = w/o Daytime Running Lights
- 1 = with Daytime Running Lights (not selectable via MMI)
- 2 = with Daytime Running Lights (selectable via MMI)
- 0xxxxx?: Country
- 1 = Rest of World (RoW)
- 2 = Northern European Countries (Sweden/Finland/Norway/Denmark)
- 3 = USA
- 4 = Canada
- 12151 = General Adaptation "Enabling"
Channel 014: Daytime Running Lights
Channel 016: Rear Wiper Comfort Function
- 0 = Rear Wiper not active with Front Wipers and Reverse Gear engaged
- 1 = Rear Wiper active with Front Wipers and Reverse Gear engaged
Steering Column Adjustment
- Steering Column or the Central Electronics Control Module (J519) have been replaced.
- Approach all 4 end positions (up, down, forward, back).
[09 - Central Electronics]
[Basic Settings - 04]
Activate the Basic Setting.
The adjustment should now be learned.
[Done, Go Back]
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]