- 0000016 = Audi A6 (4F) with Steel Suspension
- 0000017 = Audi A6 (4F) with Air Suspension
- 0000018 = Audi A8 (4E)
- 0000019 = Audi A4 (8E)
- 0000020 = Audi A3 (8P)
- 0000021 = Audi Q7 (4L) with Steel Suspension
- 0000022 = Audi Q7 (4L) with Air Suspension
- 0000023 = Audi TT (8J) with Steel Suspension and Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
- 0000024 = Audi TT (8J) with Steel Suspension and All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- 0000025 = Audi TT (8J) with Magnetic Ride
Note: Perform Security Access before Coding and Basic Setting (Headlight Adjustment) after Coding!
Note: If coding is 0000255, then the module is NOT coded. Do not try to recode with 0000255.
- 02000 = General Coding "Enabling"
- 02000 > 03000 > 04000 > 05000 = General Adaptation "Enabling" (Enter one after another)
Channel 020: Showroom Effect
After activating the showroom effect the dynamic cornering light at vehicle standstill can be demonstrated to the customer. The showroom effect remains active until the showroom effect is deactivated via the function program.
Channel 023: Tourist Solution
When driving in countries where driving is performed on the opposite side as in the native country the headlights must be changed over to avoid blinding the oncoming traffic.
[55 - Xenon Range]
[Basic Settings - 04]
Activate the Basic Setting.
- The meas. block field now shows "Wait" and should switch to "Adjust Headlights" then (this may take up to 10 seconds).
- Adjust the headlights using their manual adjusting screws as referenced against a suitable aiming target.
The adjustment should now be learned.
[Done, Go Back]
Don't forget to check/clear fault codes afterwards.
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]