Audi A8 (4E) Rain/Light Sensor
From Ross-Tech Wiki
- Byte 00: Rain Sensor Correction (Infrared Transperency at 880nm)
- Byte 01: Light Sensor Correction (Transperency)
- Byte 02: Options
- +1 = Highway Light
- +2 = Rain Light
- If a coding needs to be altered, it has to be converted from decimal (dec) to hexadecimal (hex).
- Bytes are counted from right to left, starting with 0. This is backwards from what you may be used to from editing Long Codings.
- Bits are counted from right to left, starting with 0.
- Once converted to hex each byte has to be converted to decimal seperately.
- Byte 02 coding is the sum of the individual options.
- Coding is "00217165" (dec) = "03504D" (hex)
- Byte 00 = 4D (hex) = 77 (dec) = Rain Sensor Correction value is 77%
- Byte 01 = 50 (hex) = 80 (dec) = Light Sensor Correction value is 80%
- Byte 02 = 03 (hex) = 03 (dec) = 01+02 = Options 01 (Highway Light) and 02 (Rain Light) set