P106B/004203 - Throttle Valve: Stuck or difficult to move
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) active
- Wiring/Connectors from/to Throttle Body Control Module to Engine Control Module faulty
- Throttle Body Control Module Damaged and/or Moving Difficulties
- Check Wiring/Connectors from/to Throttle Body Control Module to Engine Control Module
- Check for properly attached Connectors, twisted Pins, loose Contact, Corrosion and Water Ingress
- Check Throttle Body Control Module for Damage and Moving Difficulties
- Perform (Selective) Output Test
- When found on 3.0l CR-TDI (i.e. BKS/BUG) or 4.2l CR-TDI (BVN), the Learning Values have to be cleared after replacing the Throttle Body Control Module.
- DO NOT CLEAR LEARNED VALUES IF YOU HAVE NOT REPLACED THE THROTTLE BODY CONTROL MODULE! Otherwise the proper values are being cleared and incorrect values are being learned.
[01 - Engine] (for Bank 1/J388) or [11 - Engine 2] (for Bank 2/J544)
[Coding-II - 11]
- Enable the Learning Procedure by Entering 10021.
[Done, Go Back]
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]
- Switch the Ignition OFF.
- Switch the Ignition ON for 1 Second, then turn it OFF immediately.
- Wait at least 30 Seconds, then switch the Ignition ON again.
- Now Check if all remaining fault codes can be cleared.