From Ross-Tech Wiki
P11B6/004534 - Cam Adjustment Actuator A; Cylinder 6: Implausible Signal
- Possible loss of power, due to AVS (Audi Valve Lift System) default position affecting lower (1000~3100 RPM) torque curve
- All non affected actuators are switched to the Large Valve Lift position.
- Fault code entry without EPC or Check Engine lights due to no deterioration of Exhaust Emissions
- Wiring and/or connections (short circuit?)
- Voltage supply failure to the Cam Adjustment Actuators
- Faulty Engine Control Module
- Worn or damaged Camshaft/Cam Element(s)
- Check wiring and connections
- Check for battery voltage at Cam Adjustment Actuators
- Check Engine Control Module with [Output tests]
- Repair/Replace worn or damaged Camshaft/Cam Element(s)
- See the Ross-Tech forum post: - Case Study: P11A7 00 - Audi Valve Lift System - E888 engines
- This Fault code is for the F376-Control element (11) for camshaft adjustment, Cylinder 
- AVS system function when coolant temperature is above 14°F (–10°C).
- Maximum of 3.0 amperes for each Cam Adjustment Actuator
- 2009-2012 Audi with V6 FSI AVS CALA or CALB engine, see TSB 15-12-25 or TPI 2031085 for possible updated actuator.