VW Jetta (AJ/16) Manual Heating/Air Conditioning
From Ross-Tech Wiki
This module does not support coding!
- The Manual Heating/Air Conditioning controller does not require a scan tool to perform the Basic Settings for the Activation of the A/C Compressor, please use the following instructions below.
- Position the blower switch to the first or second speed
- Position the air distribution control to 'Vent'
- Position the interior temperature control to 'Cold', turn to the stop
- Start the Vehicle's engine while in Park/Neutral
- Simultaneously press/ hold the AC and Defrost buttons until the AC and recirculation buttons illuminate
- Cycle the ignition and check for fault codes in the 08-Auto HVAC and proper HVAC system operation.
- This procedure above, must be competed when:
- The J301-Air conditioning system control unit is replaced.
- The fault code 00898-005 will not clear.