From Ross-Tech Wiki
00576 - Terminal 15: Electrical Fault in Circuit
- Power Locks operating at random while driving.
- Radio doesn't turn off when key is removed from Ignition.
- Battery drain.
- No audible confirmation from alarm horn when arming alarm system.
- On the Eos, the front windows may drop down a little if rolled up all the way.
- Defective Ignition Switch (Electrical Portion)
- Wiring harness issue
- Replace the Ignition Switch (Electrical Portion).
- Repair damaged wiring harness.
- Often times this is found with the one or more of the following codes:
The most common cause for this is the Ignition Switch (Electrical Portion).